+ expand all
Yes, the pool is clothing optional.
It is for couples only, no sexual activity is mandatory and at Desire "NO" means "NO".
Having sex is permitted only in the Jacuzzi Lounge, but it is strictly prohibited in the public areas
No, all drinks, including Premium, are available 24 hours even without food intake.
- Soft drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fresca as well as pineapple orange, grapefruit and cranberry juice.
- Bourbon: Jim Beam.Brandy Don Pedro, Terry Cent, Founder.
- Beer: XX Lager, Tecate Light.Gin: Beefeater, Tanqueray.
- Liqueurs: Anisette Chinchon Sweet, Dry Anis Chinchon, Apple Pucker, Watermelon Pucker, Whisky Cream, Almond Liqueur, Coffee Liqueur, Licor de Coco, Melon Liquor, Cocoa Liquor, Campari, Blue Curacao, Fernet, Cassis, Martini & Rossi dry vermouth, Martini Bianco, Xtabentun (Liquor Maya).
- Mini-bar in rooms: Beer XX lager, Coke, Diet Coke and bottled water.
- Rum: Bacardi (white), Bacardi (golden), Solera Bacardi, Bacardi Limon, Appleton Special, Captain Morgan, Flor de Caña 7 years.
- Tequila: Tequila Jose Cuervo Especial, Tequila Jose Cuervo Traditional Tequila Milagro Blanco Tequila Hundred Years.
- White wine: Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Red wine: Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
- Rose wine: White Zinfandel L.A. Cetto.
- Vodka: Stolichnaya, Absolut Blue, Absolut Mandarin, Absolut Citron.
- Whisky Jack Daniels.Whisky Scotch J & B, Chivas Regal 12 years, Johnny Walker Red Label.
- Canadian Whisky: Canadian Mist.
- After dinner (available exclusively on the restaurant's bar and Pearl Aphrodite): Licor 43, Jagermeister, Kahlua, Frangelico, Amaretto, Dew Plum, Courvoisier Cognac.
Yes, Desire Pearl Resort & Spa is clothing optional and it is O.K. to be nude in the public areas of the hotel, however, the restaurants have different dress codes, according to the time of the day.
It's only allowed to take photos in the privacy of your room.
We have a dress code that varies according to the night themes in the disco.
Yes, it offers room service 24 Hrs. The penthouse and Premier members will have it for free and for the other rooms thereâ€™s an additional cost.
We have wireless internet in the lobby, rooms and pool with no extra charge
Desire is a clothing optional resort for couples only that grants you an initimate holiday, but if you are already staying in one of our Desire Resorts, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a Day Pass at either Desire Riviera Maya or Desire Pearl at your convenience for $ 150 USD per couple.
We respect all lifestyles for that reason we are a "Swinger Friendly" hotel.
Yes, we offer this service.
- Personalized check in and a glass of sparkling wine on arrival.
- All meals (buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Dinner at 2 specialty restaurants (no reservations required)
- Snacks during the day and night
- Imported and exported alcoholic beverages, fine table wines, beer and soft drinks
- Room service 24 hours ($)
- Program of activities (day and night)
- Spa with sauna and steam room($)
- Logo shop ($)
- Wi Fi
- Jacuzzi Lounge
- Sin Room
No, sex is not allowed on the beach or in the pool.
The hotel can not guarantee any of specific room number or building but we will make every effort to make it possible.
Smoking is allowed only in open areas
Yes, we have gluten-free ingredients with extra charge, please contact guest services for more information: email@example.com
Although the average age range of our guests is of 30-45 years, the minimum age to stay with us is 21.
Couples that are looking to enjoy a sensual time with their partners and rekindle the passion in their lives.